Search Within Results
Topic: Network Team Institute: May 13-16, 2014
- Audience: Network Teams Description Network Team members will receive tools and strategies to help Network Team members will be prepared to support schools in effectively implementing the 3-8...
- Audience: Principals Description Principals will be prepared to support teachers in implementing the research modules through effective feedback, particularly around appropriate scaffolding/not over...
- Audience: Network Teams, Teachers, Principals
- Audience: Teacher Ambassadors Description Teacher Ambassadors will be prepared to effectively implement the 3-8 research modules.
- Audience: Principals Description In this session leaders gain a high level understanding of the instructional concepts presented in the newly released modules at each grade level. Through practice...
- Audience: Network Teams Description Training materials provided here examine the development of mathematical concepts within newly-released modules for Grades 6-8 (A Story of Ratios) and Grades 9...