Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Topic: Network Team Institute: November 26-29, 2012
- Students in Andrew Hossack's 5th grade class use close reading strategies to determine the main idea and important details from a newspaper article about the Seneca people.
- Justification of the Standards; a presentation by Ken Slentz, Deputy Commissioner of P-12 Education for the New York State Education Department, on day three of the November 26-29, 2012 Network Team...
- Introductory presentation by Ken Slentz, Deputy Commissioner of P-12 Education for the New York State Education Department, on day three at the November 26-29, 2012 Network Team Institute along with...
- This presentation by Kate Gerson, a Senior Regents Research Fellow for Common Core with the Regents Research Fund, gives a quick explanation of the Common Core Shifts. This presentation took place on...
- Grades K-2 ELA Professional Development Materials - Day 1 Grades K-2 ELA Professional Development Materials - Day 2 Liben White Paper - On Merging the CCSS with Existing Literacy Practices Sample...
- Download the appropriate grade level: Texts from Expeditionary Learning Grade 3 curriculum materials Grade 4 curriculum materials Grade 5 curriculum materials Appendix 1: Teaching Practices and...
- Download Curriculum Materials: Grade 2 Module 3 A Story of Units: A Curriculum Overview for Grades K-5(Curriculum Map) How to Implement A Story of Units Grade 5 Module 3 Download Professional...