Search Within Results
- Jahi, a middle school student from Amherst, describes how he and students from across the State are working hard and inspired by what they're learning in school.
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- A seventh grade student from Windsor, New York describes how she is identifying quotes and analyzing texts through Common Core Learning Standards.
- This ELA Common Core lesson features seventh grade students from Unadilla Valley Central School in New Berlin, NY. The lesson focuses on ELA Standards RI.7.1, RI.7.9, and W.7.1, Students work in...
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.